FRB Human Resources
Regarding your lack of professional conduct and lack of adhering to legal HR Standards
1. Your role in this entire matter (of discrimination and other HR illegalities) may have been compromised by your relationship(s)
with certain managers, and/or interested FRB/effected parties, such as senior management and unspoken illegal policies.
2. Questions (from many sources, and over more than a number of years) of your independence in your role/decision making
as HR Director and your lack of independence, professional clarity and adhering to basic HR legal procedures,
3. Past/Present questionable behavior, actions, and procedures arising from your involvement in certain matters executed
from/by/through HR, Anna Hirano and the Senior management team.
4. Questions of your HR professionalism and adherence to the FRB Code of Ethics; Society for Human Resource Managements’
Code of Ethical and Professional Standards in Human Resource Management, State of California/Federal statutes on non-discrimination
and matters regarding your personal professional behavior. Possibly and potentially, you (and your staff) have conducted extra-legal
activities as HR Director, alone and in concert with others, in possible conspiracy to carry out illegal terminations and
in support of non-legal and punitive actions against employees.
5. Your culpability in mishandling/altering of Performance Evaluations (PA).
6. Preventing and conspiring to not pay out commission(s) due, and many other matters, actions, and behaviors on your
7. You have no further professional credibility or personal integrity from our and past/present employees, which makes
it impossible to work with you in regards to this and other matters of importance.
8. You have seemed to only represent the sole interests of those for whom you work and report to, not the employees you
are to serve and protect.
You are now removed from this matter. We will not correspond with you personally or directly after this e-mail. You may
appoint someone else other than HR to have communication with us. We now have full documentation of the policies and standards
by which you have worked.